Getting around Uralla
- Uralla Taxis (02) 6778 3564
Getting to and from Uralla
- Armidale Airport is 18km north of Uralla on the New England Highway.
- Qantaslink offers daily services to and from Sydney. (Phone 13 13 13)
- Regional Express offers daily services to and from Sydney. (Phone 13 17 13)
- Fly Corporate offers weekday services to and from Brisbane. (Phone 1300 851 269)
- Car hire facilities are available at the airport.
- Daily NSW Trainlink service between Uralla and Sydney. (Phone 132 232)
- Edwards Coaches provide a daily commuter service between Uralla and Armidale. (Phone 6772 3116)
- McRae's Bus Hire and Charter for local tours and groups. (Phone 02 6778 4100)
- New England Coaches provide a service between Coffs Harbour and Tamworth on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. (Phone 02 6732 1051)
- New England Coaches provide a service between Brisbane and Tamworth Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. (Phone 02 6732 1051)
- Uralla is situated at the junction of the New England Highway and Thunderbolt's Way in New England High Country about halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.